I’ve been so busy the last few weeks; I have not noticed all the big bright lights that suddenly appeared in the streets and in the shops. My mind was all the time racing against time of managing to finish all the projects I had planned to do before the end of the year.
Only a few nights ago as I was walking through the shopping mall have I started noticing all the wonderful bright lights and the atmosphere of Christmas.
I took 5 minutes going down that famous guilt trip when I decided to quit that journey and instead create a list of people I need to get them presents and start doing it.
It took me another 10 minutes to create a list and 2 more days to get those presents.
Those 10 minutes writing that list made me think of business and gifts. Christmas is a great time for certain businesses and I couldn’t help but wonder, “What will business owners ask Santa this year?”
While we all know that it’s not Santa that will probably get us what we want for our businesses, it got me thinking about what we would ask for if he could really provide us with the perfect gift.
What would you ask for?
- Would you ask for more clients?
- Better clients?
- Organized processes and procedures?
- A referral system that works?
- Maybe better technology or software?
- Or remarkable products with high profit margins?
- Or maybe, you’d ask for a coach that would help you organize your time better, or help you with prioritizing?
- Or, maybe, automating your business more, so you could have more balance in your life?
- Or better systems so you could focus on your core business.
Whatever you would ask for, perhaps it’s not Santa you should be asking and setting goals for the next year to come.
Here is a thought…
No matter how old you are, it’s nice to dream about the things that you wish Santa would bring for Christmas, even when it comes to your business.
Even though I’m Jewish, I still like making that list of gifts (in my language I call it goals) for the future of my business. Some are more of hopes and values and some are more practical items.
Here are some of mine:
- Launch a new and exciting program for women online
- Identify my most ideal clients and find a way to thank them for being in my life
- Create a great interactive community website with women entrepreneurs that help and support each other
- Create some live events in Europe focused only on women entrepreneurs
What about you?
What’s your business Christmas List look like?
Share with us in, the comment box below, your wishes and goals for your business in 2015?
As a thank-you gift I will send you my webinar about “Thinking Strategically for 2014”, which you could use for your planning for a successful 2015
If you find this article inspiring, please SHARE it on Facebook, LinkedIn or retweet it, by pushing the button on the left, for the right channel, so more women could benefit from it.Please share this article with your:
- - Facebook friends
- Tweeter followers - Twitter followers
- - LinkedIn connections
- and blog readers...